This Fine Tuning Update contains a lot of 'under the hood' work for the future release of Casual Matchmaking.
Once we've added a few more additions in the next update, we're planning to start running live Casual Matchmaking tests.
Along with this, we've made a few bug fixes across the board.
- We're experimenting with the Merc Portrait arrangement in the UI. Expect more changes going forward as we continue to iterate on the menus.
- Fixed bug where players were unable to complete the “Turtle Power” steam Achievement
- Fixed bug where Skyhammer’s Airstrike did not have an icon in in the kill notification popup
- Fixed bug where Turtle’s portrait was missing from his Missions
- Fixed bug where Shell Shock Elite Case B had an incorrect description
- Fixed bug where Turtle’s name was not visible next to the buy button in the Store
- Enemy player names are no longer hidden in Ranked lobbies (this will be resolved in the next update)
- Players are reporting several major issues with Ranked Mode - We're looking into these with an aim to fix them as soon as possible.
Let us know what you think on the Official Forums!